We are pleased to inform our clients that the M/C Elite success-fully completed its full maintenance in Guayaquil and, on October12, resumed regular operations in the Galapagos Islands.
Reiterating our commitment to providing quality and premium service to our guests, our catamarans regularly receive onsite maintenance, and we send them to drydock every two years for more detailed and exhaustive maintenance to ensure that our guests have an unforgettable luxury experience in the Enchanted Isles.
On this occasion, some of the main work done on the M/C Elite included:
- General maintenance of engines, generators, and winch, among others.
- The hull was painted and all of the tanks were cleaned.
- Maintenance of the air conditioning system.
- Interior maintenance: painting and retouching of furniture, changing the wallpaper in social areas and suites, and painting the interior areas in general.
- Improvements to the crew cabins and dining room - we strongly believe in prioritizing the well-being of our internal clients.
We offer 4, 5 and 8 day ultra luxury cruises around the Galapagos archipelago and are happy to be back in operation with our premium catamaran. If you would like to took into other small yacht and catamaran options please check: https://www.voyagers.travel/galapagos/cruises