Elite Catamaran Galapagos Islands luxury cruise 8 days west isles route
The ultimate expedition into the far west side of Galapagos, the western isles cluster is the remotest area of the archipelago. Extravagant wildlife includes Equatorial penguins, marine iguanas, flightless cormorants, giant tortoises. Guests have the possibility to swim with sea lions, turtles, reef sharks and manta rays. Lava walks and kayaking alongside bird nests are some of the experiences. The luxurious wildlife encounters are paired with the comfort of the luxury Elite catamaran.
AM: Arrive at San Cristobal airport where you will be transferred to the vessel.
PM: El Junco Lagoon
Walk up the rocky path surrounded by rich vegetation and wildlife to the rim of the El Junco Lagoon, an impressive crater lake located in the highlands of San Cristobal island. Here you will enjoy superb panoramic views of the island, and you can often catch frigate birds diving and bathing in the crystal clear water below.
- Double or single accommodations
- All meals and snacks
- Programmed visits to the islands with a Certified Bilingual Naturalist Guide
- Transfers between Galapagos airport and cruise
- Snorkeling gear (masks, fins, and snorkel)
- Air ticket to/from Galapagos
- National Park Entrance fee
- Transit Control Card
- Personal Expenses and tips
- Alcoholic and Bottled Beverages
- Travel and health insurance
- Navigate the Bolivar channel, an area rich in sea nutrients and home to dolphins, whales, orcas and rich marine life making it ideal for snorkeling
- Explore the wild west of Galapagos, where marine iguanas strive and penguins swim in tropical waters
- See diferent sand beaches - Red on Rabida, Black on Santiago and bleached white sand on Lobos island
- Visit nesting sites of flightless cormorants, blue footed boobies and frigate birds